Saturday, November 26, 2011

Crazy-cute kids and vampire bites

The kids celebrated their school's anniversary last week with--any guesses???? That's right...COSTUMES! And adorable, creative ones at that. My favorites were Adam and Eve.






Covering his eyes out of shame of his nakedness



Eve

There were also animals---



A spider



A cat



A rat


Lions



A turtle



A dog


And a whatchamacallit



Oh and a Hawaiian girl, too






And a girl with a painted heart.


Another volunteer, Ashley, has gotten me all excited about the Twilight movies. I NEVER thought I would ever say that. I was anti- all that stuff before this trip! However, they are kind-of entertaining and addictive. So we we went the night after Breaking Dawn premiered here. It was even in English!



A pre-flick bite. Notice the dental work and lovely hand-made earrings.




A little more normal

No comments:

Post a Comment