Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Don't tell anyone...

But I have a favorite. I know you shouldn't, esp here where kids are fighting hard enough to get noticed, but it's inevitable. I figured I would soon enough. His name is Paul (pronounced Pa Ewl) and he's 6. His boyish toothless grin and chubby squish-able cheeks reeled me in right away. His sense of humor, intelligence, and consistency continue to amaze me day after day. This kid is so smart and he loves to learn/repeat English! How fun is it having a human life-size "parrot" with a Spanish accent? SO FUN!!! He has an older brother and sister that live at the orphanage as well. Not too sure on their story as to why they are here, but usually it is not good. I pray every day for loving homes and families for these amazing little beings. Please join me in prayer.














-



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Kel Bel! Your posts bring me good cheer--he's adoooorable--I like his gangsta pose the best:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...how could you not fall in love with that little face, puppy dog eyes, and personality!!! so cute! i miss you- hope to catch up some over fb chat sometime:)

    ReplyDelete